Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Mozart Question

This is not one of the books I was looking forward to reading. Figured it wouldn't carry a lot of plot since it was so short. Sure glad I had a half hour to kill while waiting to leave on the field trip, because the story was great. I was very disappointed to read after the author note that is fictitious, as I truly wanted to believe it was a true story.



A young journalists gets the opportunity to interview Paolo Levi ( a famous violinist). The only requirement is that she can not ask the Mozart Question. No problem...maybe... She has no clue what the Mozart question is. The real story though is the story that Paolo tells her about how he first started to play the violin. It's a very heart warming story about Paolo's family secret and what they go through to survive through World War II.

Have a dictionary handy... For a short book, there are a lot new vocabulary.
Have you read it? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I loved that book sooooo much. It is one i will continue to read over and over. I thought it was kinda short but i still liked it. I also thought your blog was awesome so way to go Mrs. Gagnor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was great no offense donanvan but i enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three things Hannah:one, how did you know it was me? Second how come you didn't choose a nickname? Third you spelt my name wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one i clicked on your profile 2 i had one but i juz decided to go with my name idk y tho and 3 i was in a hurry sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, hey, hey! How yeah doin'? People haven't been posting for awhile. Bye.

    ReplyDelete